Grant Writing 101
Are you needing to learn the correct way to write a grant proposal or how to respond to a Request for Proposal (RFP)? This is the class for you.
In this class you will learn:
- * A road map for writing successful proposals
- * How to prepare for grant writing in advance
- * What to know before you start writing
- * What to look for in a grant notice
- * Key ways to approach funders
- * The essential components of a grant package including Scopes of Work and Budgeting
- * Added extras to make your application stand out
- * Tricks of the trade.
See attached flyer.
Don't miss out on this valuable class!
Call today to reserve you seat: (530) 823-4703 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payable in advance by check or credit card. Space is limited, so don't delay.
Kindly allow 24 hours' notice to cancel your reservation to receive a refund (minus $10.00 admin fee). Non-Refundable for no-shows.